  Remembers, Dodge Was Dem Old Dudes Go Everywhere, Ford, Fix Or Repair
Daily,Found On Road Dead, First On Race Day, Found On Reservation Dump,,
Pontiac Was Poor Old Nigger Thinks It"s A Caddilac,The Stop Sign"s Had Them
Too!! Stop Take Off Pants,Squeal Tires On Pavement,State Trooper Out Pissin,Ack
I Can't Quite Remember Them All But It Was In My Younger Years Cruisin And
Drinking Boone"s Farm Apple Wine LOL That Was The Big Thing Back Then Or A
Bottle Of Something Cow It Tasted Like Chocalate, Vanilla,Strawberry Shake.
Went Down Fast. Is Was A Milk Flavored Drink In A Bottle I Wanna Say Black
Cow?? I Dunno. Anyways Guy"s Have Fun With This Re-Live The Day"s Gone By!!
Chev702

Brad Waller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Friend of mine called and was stumped on the the car acronym
> for Dodge, I couldn't remember either ie.
> FORD Fix Or Repair Daily. Thanks as I know this will start a good
> list beyond what I asked for.
>
> Krister Meister
> '66 SS #'s
http://www.hotrodscustomstuff.com/humor-09.html