Well, unfortunately the body man proceeded to fix the door without giving me the option, so by the time I found out, the door was "fixed" and the labor was charged.
He did a good job, but I'd sure rather have not went that route.......

--
 I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't, Than live my

John Nasta wrote:

In my experience, Goodmark is very good about making sure that the customer is ultimately happy.

It's a tough thing from the customer side because the options are to order one from a DII retailer and hope it is not the same thing, or to work with what you have.

I personally never in 5 years had a single complaint about the fit or a customer asking to return any panel from DII. Can't say the same for Goodmark but I can say that they gave the customer replacement merchandise and were nice to deal with about it and everybody ended up happy.

I also had a time when Goodmark shipped the correct panel but for the wrong side of the car. They told the customer that he could keep it for free and also sent him the right one. I think all in all they are good to deal with (despite the fact that their web site is horrible), although their prices are often high-ish.

John Nasta

Quoting Karl Groves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Michael. I remember you posting a long story about the door issue several weeks ago. Hearing it again makes me think that the story begs the question
- Why didn't you return it?
I don't mean to be critical. I'm just wondering if there's more to the
story, like Goodmark refusing to accept the return or something else. IMO,
a bad product is one thing, but if they were also unwilling to honor a
return that's even worse.

Karl Groves
Master Certified CIW
http://www.karlgroves.com <http://www.karlgroves.com/>