  From: Clint Hooper
  Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 3:27 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 396 boring over

  A 396 will easily go .060 over without problems. Some have been taken out a
lot further but only sonic-testing will let you know,safely.
  Clint Hooper
  H&H Custom,owner
  1969 El Camino protourer
  http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm
  http://www.lateral-g.net/members/hooper/
  "You may find me dead one day in a ditch. But by God,you'll find me in a pile
of brass."