Sorry, I don't have any experience in this to be able to speak up.

I once saw a "Wells Fargo" shipping company truck-trailer that was VERY nice, FWIW.

--
 I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't, Than live my

Ken's Email wrote:

Resent. Come on y'all. Voice your choice.
Thanks, Ken

*/Ken's Email <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    Please forward car shipping company recommendations to ship a 67
    Chevelle from Maryland to Texas. Prefer enclosed shippers.
Thanks, Ken McDee

    Food fight?

<http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx?link=ask&sid=396545367>
    Enjoy some healthy debate
    in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on Yahoo! Answers <http://answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx>.