  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Karl Groves
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 9:41 PM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 700R4 Trany question

You don't have to run the coolant lines through the radiator, but you do
have to try to keep it cool.
I'm a tad neurotic about cooling my tranny.  I run a Derale cooling pan (the
kind that has the tubes) as well as an external cooler.

Karl Groves
Master Certified CIW
http://www.karlgroves.com <http://www.karlgroves.com/>

Grayscale Content Management System: