From: Dennis McGillis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2007 4:24 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Trunk Spring

Hi Guys,
A broken trunk tourque rod makes the lid really heavy!  I bought a
replacement from True Connections in Riverside, CA.  The problem is
installing the quirky little thing!  Has anyone done this who could tell me
a way to get it in without the tool shown in the factory Body Service Manual
on page 2F-8?
Many thanks,
Dennis McGillis
1965 Malibu SS-350