To: <chevelle-list@chevelles.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 4:39 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Leaving the List for awhile

Hi,folks. Just wanted to say "goodbye" and thanks for all your friendship
that I've enjoyed here over the years. I'll be moving into my new apartment
this week and may be offline for quite awhile. You guys have been like a
second family to me and I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciated it.
Take care of yourselves,ok?
Sincerely,
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
1969 El Camino protourer sold
http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm
http://www.lateral-g.net/members/hooper/
"You may find me dead one day in a ditch. But by God,you'll find me in a
pile of brass."