*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*To:* chevelle-list@chevelles.net
*Sent:* Sunday, February 25, 2007 10:10 PM
*Subject:* Re: [Chevelle-list] Rear Sway Bar

 Thanks for the ideas on the sway bar. I have another question, I have the
original bar on the front of the 65 SS, should I look for a larger one to
replace it with, If so what size should it be, I have been told not to go to
large.

I never thought about asking if anyone had a set of boxed control arms
laying around they would like to sell. If anyone has a set please let me
know, I would like to purchase them, also  a sway bar .

Thanks again for the help, Darrell

from AOL at
*AOL.com*<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/1615326657x4311227241x4298082137/aol?redir=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaol%2Ecom>.

--