-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Larry Shouse
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 12:12 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] New addition...

Herb,

It was nice meeting you and your wife yesterday. An understanding wife is
worth their weight in gold in our obsession, and I think we're both blessed
in that way...

I know the car is in a great pair of hands, and a deeper wallet than mine!
Enjoy the car, and be sure to send me pictures often as you make changes.

Thanks Herb.
Larry