It is a split bench.  Thanks for the info.  I'll check it out tonight.

If it is a split front seat you just remove the plastic piece where the seat folds forward and remove the press on "nut" and then pull the back of the seat off the peg that sticks out where the nut went on and the whole back piece will lift out from where in pivots in the center. Do the same on the other side and remove the tracks on the bottom for the most compact shipping... ER