This is the picture from that article that shows the core support
bushings:
http://superchevy.com/0208_09zoom+Chevrolet_Chevelle+radiator_view.jpg

On 4/11/07, Denny Shewmake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Might try looking through these pictures, one shows bushings pretty well..
Denny

http://www.superchevy.com/technical/interior/upholstery_seats/0208sc_goodmark_copy/

>From: "Frank Gondermann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <chevelle-list@chevelles.net>
>Subject: [Chevelle-list] Front radiator support bushing installation
>Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:40:28 -0500
>
>Hello, I am new to the list and looking for advice.  I have a 1969
Chevelle
>SS and I am currently restoring the front end.  I have bought two
separate
>sets of front core support bushings from OPGI and I cannot make heads or
>tails of getting either one to install correctly.  The originals were
>worn/dry rotted beyond recognition so I had nothing to go by when I
removed
>the old ones.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>

>Thanks in advance,
>

>Frank

Interest Rates Fall Again! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new
payment

http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18679&moid=7581

--
Rick Schaefer