-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Schaefer
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 1:59 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Off Topic - Nascar Texas Motor Speedway

   Has anyone been to a recent race?      I bought tickets for the Busch
race & have a couple of questions.

How bad is traffic going in?   I heard real horror stories when they
first opened but the last few years I can't remember hearing a thing
about traffic.

Race is at 2PM - Are there pre-race activities?    Thanx for any words.