To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 5:32 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Moving On

Hi all;

I am unsubscribing from the list. Declaring the Malibu complete after seven years of sweat, pain and toil in the restoration process. Had her since 1989. It's under wraps in the basement/boat garage.

Starting on a new project - restoring and upgrading a 1975 FMC Motor Coach. It is in outstanding shape and is a diesel pusher. Has been sitting about 10 years and needs odds and ends and a ton of TLC. They only made a little over 1000 of these between 1973-1976 then quit because of the gas crisis and they got the gov contract to build the Bradley Fighting Machine. Needed the factory space. Highly sought after, excellent users group/forum. Eventually will be touring the USA and camping with family and my grandson. http://www.tvwiz.net/fmc/

Might see ya on the road, will be honking at the Chevelle's. Will take the Malibu out for a spin a couple times a year and continue to drool over the vell's in Chevelle World.

Thanks for all of the help and suggestions over the years.

Denny
ACES #04790
1971 Malibu 350
Canton, GA