  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of langus
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 8:01 PM
To: Chevelle Chat Forum
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Another rear end question from the rookie

I was looking through all my diagrams of the 12 bolt.  I noticed that one of
the drawings showed a "clamp" that holds the rear coil spring down onto the
rear axle spring pertch.  I was wondering if this was something that is
normally on our chevelles?  All I know is that my car did not have them
installed on it when I tore it apart but I guess that doesnt really mean
anything.  This is the first I had seen of them and was wanting to put it
back together right.  Couldnt do it without you guys!!!

thanks

Ryan

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 000734-1, 04/17/2007
Tested on: 4/17/2007 10:46:44 PM