the weather is supposed to be really nice this weekend so I will ROLL the chassis (man that is nice to be able to say finally!!) out side and snap a few pics. If anybody is interested in pictures I can send them to their email address unless If nobody cares I can send a blanket email to the list....Again, I couldnt have done it without all the great help on this list. I know some of my questions seemed foolish at times but by god we are getting it done! thanks for all the patience and help over the last x amount of years.

Ryan