Dale,  I was just going to relate to the exact same situation.
Jim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Vacation May 2-4

Hope so in the Listserv here or the home email handler.  I added the
personal email address when I replied to the list and I did got the same
auto reply in my personal email account.

I chuckle because in the 'old-days' (early 90's) we were testing a beta for Novell's GroupWise email. Autoreply was a new feature then and I was going
out of town so I set my email account to reflect that.  Luckily I set it a
couple hours before actually leaving and, voila, 1 autoreply became 2 that
became 4 that became 16, until it brought the network down just trying to
reply to itself. LOL!  Needless to say we never told our staff about
autoreply until that 'feature' was fixed before final production.

Dale McIntosh
1966/67 Chevelle Reference CDs
ACES #1709/TC GOLD #92