Hi Again Guys....
I was wondering if anybody has had this happen.....
I wanted to give my timing alittle more adjustment as the advance cannister was
hitting the intake manifold at 8 degrees BTDC when you turned the
distributor...I made my marks on the distributor and lifted it to turn it one
tooth on the cam gear ....Now the engine doesn't run very well at the 8 degree
mark but runs really well at the 40 degree BTDC mark....(it took me awhile to
find this out as I kept advancing till things smoothed out)....Any Ideas????
John