________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Johnny Palmer
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 5:18 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Carb. troubles

Well...I got anouther one for somebody...

I am doing some fine tuning of my carb...a Holley 600 vac.
secondaries..manual choke....

I have a vacuum gauge hooked up to manifold vac. to fine tune the idle
mixtures...The funny thing is...I get the best vacuum when both mixture
screws are turned all the way in..I thought when you turn the screws in
it was suppose to kill the engine..Mine actually runs better...

I dunno...

John

66 Malibu

327 4 speed