  From: Michael Pell
  Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2007 8:23 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] powertrax

  I don't care for them.  A buddy had one in his Camaro.  Chewed the back tires
up really bad, and didn't reliably engage, and pretty noisy.
  He ended up taking it out and replacing it.

  Mike

--
  I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't, Than live my

  Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
  TREMEC Distributor at http://www.5speedTransmissions.com
  Team Chevelle member #1778 (Gold),  ACES member #1377
  Hoosier State Chevelle Assoc (http://www.IndianaChevelles.com) #6

  John wrote:
    Has anyone had any experience with the Powertrax Lockright traction system
that Richmond makes...I'm thinking about putting one in my 66...With the price
of original posi trac's and availability it seems like a good reliable
alternative....at least that is what I have read....
    John Palmer
    66 Malibu
    327 4 speed
PM