I was in Southern States Co-Op ( not sure too many people know what this place 
is) but oddly enough they had cases of it stacked on the floor. Southern States 
is a Farm supply store located throughout the State Of Kentucky. Not sure if it 
exists in other states as well. Maybe they are stocking it because of the use 
in Farm tractors, Although I thought farm machinery used straight 30 Weight oil.


From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Brad Olson)
Date: 2007/06/27 Wed AM 11:41:02 EST
To: The Chevelle Mailing List <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] oil concern

-------------- Original message ----------------------
From: Johnny Palmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I was running the Shell Rotella T in my 327....I could only get the 15w40 
> though...I hear they also make a rotella in the 10w30 as well...Right now

I called the local Shell distributor last summer and was told that
10w30 Rotella did exist but a lot of stores didn't stock it because
it wasn't a big seller.  If I wanted some, though, they would sell it
to me because I couldn't find it through normal retail channels.

Brad



Reply via email to