To: <chevelle-list@chevelles.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] LOST KEYS

You should always know the codes for your keys. There is a chart in the Fisher Body Manual that you can lay a key (or a paper copy of a key) against and it will tell you the codes for your locks. Just for fun I did this w/ a guy who I knew at an Olds dealership in PA. I emailed him the codes from my 1968 Olds keys and he made me a new set w/o ever seeing the originals. The new keys worked fine. Pretty cool.