*From:* Crazy Rusty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*To:* Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
*Sent:* Thursday, July 19, 2007 9:19 PM
*Subject:* [Chevelle-list] Since the list is so slow...

I am having a hell of a time finding a fuel sending unit for a 96 dodge
ram… anyone have any suggestions??  The normal places like jegs, summit,
Napa, Schucks, B&B, Advance, Autozone, Carquest, O'Reilly, etc… say they
know of no such thing.  I say that's crazy talk.  It obviously exists
because I should be able to tell how much gas I have or maybe for 96 – 98
that wasn't an option!  I hope its not a dealer only part.  Anyways, seems
strange and its driving me crazy.  I just joined a dodge forum but haven't
been accepted by the moderator yet so I figured I'd ask here ;)