Try thepartsplaceinc.com or [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Mostly Konik has Monte stuff but
may have what you are looking for.

  D.R. Jones

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
  List

I'm trying to re-install my heater box on my 1970 LS6. I have somehow lost all
the "clips" that hold the control cables in place. They look like tiny split
washers and they may be know as a "spring clip". My assembly manual calls them
"cable nuts" or "spl. nut". I have tried all the regular places like Ground up,
year one and the local NAPA stores.

Anybody have any suggestions as to where I can find these hard to locate parts?

Bill C
AOL at AOL.com.