    From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Randy S
Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 12:05 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Hardline Kit

Guys,
I'm in the middle of a brake refresher on a 71 chevelle.  It did have four
manual brakes.  I bought a new front disk kit with booster and all new
hardlines to the car from Matt's Classic Bowties (kit comes from "Right
Stuff").  The original brakes were strange on this car (I bought it last
month).  I actually found two sets of brake lines under the car.  I'm not
having a hard time figuring out where the new hard lines are supposed to run.
Pictures would be a HUGE help.  I've created a post on the forum to discuss
this problem.  I'll be checking it today instead of flooding peoples inbox.  I
just need to get this done tonight while I have the help.
Thanks in advance.

http://www.chevelles.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1304922#post1304922

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.