The Chevelle would not start on Monday (in the In-N-Out parking lot) beause
the battery just went out.  It looks like it was leaking acid as well, as
the battery tray is partially gone.

Does the tray just bolt in?  If so, is this a hard item to find or does the
aftermarket sell lots of these?  Trevor, will you be in Long Beach this
weekend?  I bought a new battery and cables, and figure I'll replace the
tray and hold downs as long as I'm doing this.

Brad Waller ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

'66 Corvette | 327/dead | 4-speed | Wilwood Brakes | 245/45/16 BFG R1
'67 Chevelle | ex-SS396 | 355/700R4 | F-Body Brakes | 275/40/17 Kumho MX