I picked up the battery tray from Trevor at the Long Beach Swap Meet today and figured I'd swap out the tray. I'm not sure how it happened but the old, rusty, acid etched tray came out in less than five minutes, and the new tray was in after another five. I was shocked that I could be done so fast.

Of course I had to ruin it by R&Ring the battery cables. The negative was easy, but of course the positive was the usual PITA. Finally, the car did what it was supposed to and made something hard for me.

Brad Waller
'67 Chevelle
'66 Corvette