From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 6:36:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Tremec 5 Speed Info

I did that very swap this year in my 70 with 525 hp Rat. It is a piece of cake.
I already had a center force clutch so all I bought was the TKO600 and the yoke
and speedometer adapter. The cross member only has to be moved rearward a
little and the holes are already in the frame. You have to shorten the drive
shaft 1.5" or so. Im running 410 gears in mine and what a difference in 5th
gear There is very little floor tunnel mod to do just a jack and a 4x4 will do
I run my Hurst handle and it fits GREAT in the consol. Good luck and if you
have more questions e-mail me and Ill try to help   Steve

http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html