From: "Jim Buckingham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 06:45:37
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Door Hinges - 72 chevelle

I have done something dumb it seems.  I took the hinges off and rebuilt them
but there seems to be a problem with the upper on on the drivers door.  The big
head on the pin seems to be on the bottom on this side.  I would swear it was
on the top, as on the passenger side when I took it apart.  But to mount on the
car post, and match the bottom one, I would have to turn it over.  Am I missing
something here.  Anyone have a picture?  I will try and take a picture tonight.

Thanks,

Jim