  From: John Nasta
  To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
  Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 5:16 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Bike for sale

  I don't think I insulted anyone. All I said is that it "Sounds like a
  lot" to me. I think I'm allowed to express an opinion when somebody is
  asking for one. It's ok with me if you don't have the same opinion.

  I have met Phil and I think he can speak up if he is insulted. It's
  not even his bike.

  BTW, I would never insult Phil's car.

  John