From: Rick Schaefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 1:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Front Parking brake cable routing

  Jim
  Have you resolved this yet?   I will be putting my 72 up on jackstands in
the next few days & can take necessary pics if you still need them.

On 9/23/07, Jim Buckingham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does anyone have a photo of the routing of the cabe coming from the pedal
thru the frame and where it comes out below??  This is fro a 72 Chevelle.

Thanks

Jim

--
Rick Schaefer