Dave i've got a 2 speed column in my 67, it was shifting all the way thru the
gears on my TH350, i had a local tranny shop build and install a 700R4 and i'm
still shifting thru all the gears on my column, you may want to switch to a
lokar column shift linkage.

Bill Bradley
67 Chevelle Malibu
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/chevellerestoration/