Thanks allot guys for the information, I was close in my thinking. Now I just may have a sale on my fenders, Very Cool, Thanks again for all the excellent information and all the great people on this list.
Jason F
69 chevelle
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Nasta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 68- 69 Fenders


That's right. The reason that El Caminos do not use the same fenders as Chevelles from 70-72 is because all El Caminos from 68-72 use the same doors and rear quarter panels. There is a body line that runs down the side of the 70-72 Chevelle that is not on the 68-72 El Camino doors & quarters.

It is also correct that the marker light is in a different place on the 1968 Chevelle/EC fender than it is on the 1969 Chevelle/EC fender.


Quoting Jon Vore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Its the 70-72 fenders that are different between Cars and ElCaminos. The '68 -'69 are the same I believe within their respective years. The marker lights are different between '68 and '69 though.







Reply via email to