  From: Mike Holleman
  Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 9:00 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] March P/S bracket on BBC in 1970 Chevelle

  Dan, What March provides for your situation is a polished pump, and a bracket
that does not cover the pump. I'm assuming you are using remote reservoir. I
just went thru a major problem with the March system on a 502 in a 66 Chevelle.
I first bought the Ultra system. Will not work in a Chevelle with a big block
as it only leaves 5" in which to fit the cooling system. A call to March
customer service will get you the right pieces.
  Mike