I have a couple I can send directly to you. Can't remember where I found them though.

-Matt

At 01:11 PM 11/1/2007, Jason Fiegel wrote:
Does anyone Know of a website or have pictures of and 68- 72 chevelles in NASCAR (preferably 68 or 69)? I was thinking about making my car look like a NASCAR, but thought it would be neat to make it like a real driver. I have watched the program Back in the Day with Jr. and have seen a few in the background but not good enough to try and imitate. I have also tried doing a search and came up empty handed? Any thoughts, or ideas, I would be grateful?
Thanks in advanced,
Jason F 69 chevelle