-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Nasta
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 6:28 PM
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] starter & starter wiring

Thanks Herb,

I can agree that it's better not to have solder connections down there, and
maybe the metal bracket can withstand or dissipate the heat better. I need
to see if the hardware store has some convenient material to make a jumper
bracket out of, and I probably don't have a 3/8" drill bit. Otherwise I'm
going w/ 10-gauge wire. Keep in mind that Summit charges over $10 to ship
their kit, and you don't end up w/ nice neat 4 gauge cables w/ factory ends.
I just hope this works. I have always had hot start problems w/ this car.
Otherwise it's mini-starter time.

John