  From: Daniel Solomon
  Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 6:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Master Cylinder

  I installed one on my car during the restoration process that went bad before
I even had a chance to drive the car. It really threw me because you expect a
new part to work. I would try a different brand. Maybe one of the companies out
there is doing a better rebuild job than the rest.
  Make sure you bench bleed the MC before you install it.

  Godspeed,
  Dan Solomon
  It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object to realize you are in a hurry
  http://www.freewebs.com/chevelles1970/