you know, speaking of lurkers, i do a bit of lurking here from time to time
myself. i scan the topics to see if there is anything of interest to me, if not
sometimes i just delete them. what gets me is, even if the current topic is not
something that affects me, the next topic might. or i could learn something new
ahead of time for my next project.
never will sell the Chevelle, so why would i want to un subscribe anyway?
just my two cents folks!

Bill Bradley
67 Chevelle Malibu
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/chevellerestoration/
71 Triumph Spitfire

---- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Interesting that someone realized these requests usually come after the monthly
reminder.  It is so true!  As a "lurker" I am amused by the people who
subscribe, but apparently don't pay attention to anything.....
ER