Always got time for a nice story and I don't think that is off subject.

  D.R.

Josh Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I started to put a post about taking my Monte Carlo out for the first drive
in about a month, you know just the whole bit of taking out a good ol' hot rod
and flogging the snot out of it, but I thought it was a little off subject. But
if you want I'll tell the story :)

  Josh Campbell
  66 SS 396 (Black on the rotisseree, 1st car never part with it)
  66 SS 396 (Red got it on a trade I only wanted the steering wheel)
  87 Monte Carlo SS (The modern Chevelle especially when you add the right
stuff)
  71 Malibu (Something new to blow my money on)