I deal with manufacturers every day of all different types of products from
power tools to lights to high tension power towers, ect.  I know it is
difficult these days but I try not to buy products made in China especially
if you are buying something that could be life threatening, DO NOT BUY IT
FROM CHINA.  Every customer I walk into I hear all the different problems
they have had with Chinese imported goods.  First time bought great product,
then each order after that it declines in quality as they increase their
profit in many ways including removal or substitution of  materials that
were in your original order with something less expensive to them and very
possibly creating a week or inferior product.

If your life or friends are on the line stick with

Chuck Speake

1970 Chevelle Malibu

Glen Ellyn, Illinois

[EMAIL PROTECTED]