a long time.

From: SLWeaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

SSR was probably a flop becasue it was too slow, a little too expensive (for
its slowness), and not as useful as a pickup...they actually may be worth
something someday though since they didn't sell too many.

I'd buy one of the Australian Elky's iff they bring it in as an SS El Camino
with over 400 hp LS3 and 6 speed, and a functional cowl induction hood ...the
rear roof line should come back a little further though (imo)... and they need
to make sure the bed can haul 4x8 sheets of plywood (at least on top of wheel
wells).

GM oughta run with it as an El Camino, probably easy as hell to plaster the
Malibu front end on it, they are a bunch of dimwits if they don't bring back
the SS El Camino...the accesories/options they could come up with alone culd
probably get GM back in the black ...along with the new Camaro

I would not buy it as a Pontiac though... just wouldn't be something right
about it being a Pontiac

SLWeaver