  From: SLWeaver
  Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 9:03 AM
  Subject: [Chevelle-list] Any exp with Clssic Car insurance...any1 lookingfor
a 72 SS 350

  Does any one here have experience good/bad/whatever with any of the classic
car insurance firms out there?

  They appear to offer pretty good savings over regular Geico/Allstate/etc. and
include agreed value.

  I am thinking of selling my 72 SS 350 ...[to a good home]
  L48, Automatic, number matching, Mohave Gold/Tan, been mothballed since 98
  Anyone interested?

  SLWeaver