From: Rich Pruett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, December 2, 2007 10:09:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] What to do about bugs. (insects smashed on the car)

Years ago, I lived in Florida and every year, in the fall, we had a problem
with "Love bugs". The story is that these guys, about the size of lightning
bugs, were mating and were attracted to the exhaust fumes so they were flying
around, stuck together, near the roads. There were hundreds of thousands to be
seen and hit.

People did two things to protect there cars. You could buy a net fitted like an
oversized ping-pong net for the front of your car to protect your paint and
radiator from the acid "bug juice". Also some people used sprayed Pam on the
front areas that would be hit to protect their paint.

Hope this is helpful

From: mike f <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>