Check out my site, www.thehotrodclassifieds.com
Primarily ONLY domestic, pre-1974 muscle cars and classics, with exception
to V-8 powered Camaros, Firebirds, Mustangs, GTOs and Corvettes.

Karl Groves
AIM/YIM: karlcore
Skype: eight.pistons
www.WebAccessStrategies.com

25,000+ Antique and Classic Cars For Sale:
www.thehotrodclassifieds.com
New listings added literally every minute!