From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 2:36:39 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Fwd: chevelle scam

i am fowarding the reply i received from the scam parson with the chevelle, the
download is a picture.
just by the wording i felt something was up, thanks list for the help.
thought i would forward it so others could get an idea what to look for. its
hard not to get excited about something like this and let that excitement take
over- you want to act right away so you don;t lose a good deal, but it can bite
you in the butt  : 0

Harlan
i still think Dave should call them and scare them, since he is close to where
they said the car was and was an x-policeman
i just hate crap like this, has anyone heard of an honest living anymore???

See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

-----Inline Message Follows-----

Hello,
I'm glad that you're interested in my car. The car is street legal and
accurate. It comes with all the documents needed for registration, it has a
clear title and it can be registred into your name at any time. I am willing to
sell it for $4500.This buy now price does include the shipping and insurance
fees. I'm located in Plano,TX and the car is here as well and so this is where
the car will be shipped from. I've done some research and the best and fastest
way I can ship it is using Hemisphere cargo Shipping Ltd which takes between 4
to 6 days to arrive at your door (door to door handling and shipping insurance
fee included). I am affiliated with Yahoo! Finance where I have a purchase
protection account for $ 10,000.00. This service allows us to complete this
transaction in a manner that is quick and safe for both of us. It acts as a
third party between seller and buyer to insure that both parties comply to
transaction requirements and provides dispute
 resolution and mediation between parties. Yahoo! Finance is responsible to
insure that both parties comply to transaction requirements. If this is ok with
you please reply with your complete name, address and shipping address in your
next email and let me know if you are interested in knowing more details about
this purchase so that I can open a transaction case at Yahoo! Finance and move
forward with this deal.
Thank you,
Theresa Rices

The best games are on Xbox 360. Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360
Console. Get it now! =
[...]

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.