From: langus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 5:03 am
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Garage Heater

Jerry

I too live in Iowa and yes you are right.? It is a cold winter this year.?
Atleast we had a white christmas this time but now I am ready for spring.?

As far a garage heaters go, I install alot of Reznor heaters in shops, garages,
warehouses etc.... they are fairly inexpensive to install and you can get a
bunch of different btuh sizes.? Menards carries there own brand of "Reznors".?
I have never put one of theirs in but I dont see any reason that they wouldnt
work ok.? Menards also carries a smaller "ventless" style heater that will heat
up to something like 500 sq feet.? They do work good but if you let them
run?along time, you will start to notice a smell.? Both of those models can be
ran on LP.? You just have to be sure you get the right one.? I personally
install Reznor brand heaters that I get from Plumb Supply (wholesale) but I
believe that Grainger or Dennison also sells them.? If you need any help let me
know and stay warm!!!

?

?

?