Thanks!  I may have to run it for a little while again just to make sure
it's still runs!  : )

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Josh Campbell
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 5:09 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] It's finally running...

I gotta go fire up the Monte just so I can get my fix....... Sounds
great!!!!!!!

Herb Lumpp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't know if I did this right or not, but here's a link to a short clip
of the 468 in my Chevelle running.

http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii131/hlumpp/?action=view
<http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii131/hlumpp/?action=view&current=MOV092
84.flv> &current=MOV09284.flv

On the engine dyno it made 619 hp and 570 lb/ft.  Not too bad for a shade
tree mechanic!  : )

When you watch it, listen for the "whistle" sound.  I checked every place
there could be a possible vacuum leak and found none.  It sounds like it's
coming from the air entering the carb.  Under the carb is a Wilson Manifold
tapered 4-hole spacer; I wonder if that could be the cause?

Herb

  _____

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8
HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ> it now.