Do you know where Barboursville is at?  We're across the street from the new
Maaco paint shop on Rt 60.

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Josh Campbell
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 5:10 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] It's finally running...

Where are you out of Huntington?

Herb Lumpp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Tom.  We plan on going to Chevelabration, but I don't know if the
Chevelle will be done enough in time.  However, the El Camino will be more
than happy to make the trip.  In case you didn't know, we're currently
living near Huntington, WV courtesy of the Coast Guard.  I hope to transfer
back to the DC area summer '09.  With that said, no MCC show for us until
then.

Herb

  _____