From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 9:19 AM
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Fuel injection!

Just to give Street and Performance a little boost, I used thier wiring harness
and computer on a 1990 TPI out of a Camaro. Worked perfect and fired right up.
I've called them asking about heater hoses on that car and they knew the
answer. Very smart and knowledgeable guys over there.

I didnt chime in with your problem, because we ran an in-tank fuel pump. You
dont even hear it when the car is running and barely hear it when the car isnt
running(when it cycles on). We ended up getting the fuel lines off a 1990's
Camaro with that motor and bending them to fit our Nova. Used the stock
pressure and return lines. Then we just added a inline fuel filter and called
it a day. The only problems we've had is a clogged fuel filter, and we thought
the fuel gauge didnt work, but it does! Damn near ran out of gas on the way
home one day.