Yep I realize they are in Australia, why I was wondering if anyone in the US
did this same thing. Several very good restoration places in the US, but I
can't find anyone doing this kind of process. I have purchased a few items from
sellers in Australia, items I couldn't find in the US. Some of my old
motorcycle parts came from Australia. And the cost always has been very
reasonable or I should say in the range within which I would spend to get what
I want. Speaking of cost, a small electronic item I needed was found in a shop
in Paris, France. Since we were going to Paris I waited until we were there to
go by this shop to purchase the item. Found out I could get it cheaper by
buying it over the Internet and paying shipping. Seems all the taxes and stuff
they add really runs the prices up, really a weird deal.

  D.R. Jones

Rick Schaefer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    No, but you do realize that they are in Australia???   Shipping may take a
while.  On the other hand, it seems that the Aussies take their Classics
seriously.

  On 1/23/08, D.R. Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     Has anyone done
business with this company or know of anyone. Thinking about having a steering
wheel done.

  D.R. Jones

  http://www.pearlcraft.com.au/welcome.htm

--