It might be a two speed motor. The two speed and one speed looked way
different. I'd give True-Connections a call. They get them rebuilt, and they
usually have them in stock. 1-800-600-4144.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Sent: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 9:30 am
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Wiper Motors

My 65 SS has a wiper motor that looks like the ones on the?later model? cars ,
68,69's. It is not like? what I have seen on other 64 -67 Chevelles. I have
looked and can't find one that? is for the 65, Ground Up has one that looks
like it but for a 64. There are out of them and do not know when they will get
one. It looks like the motor for hidden wipers.

?

Is there a place I can send mine to get it rebuilt, seems the only? thing I can
do? Or will the other type interchange with mine??

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

http://webmail.aol.com